You have made us smile alot, laugh alot and in general be amazed at your attitude, talents and sense of humor (sarcastic as it is). So here are a few memories we have of you that have evoked emotions we have never experienced until you came along.
and lots of music too (remember E.T. & Axel F)

You are always happy to help us rid ourselves of unwanted stuff

You are always happy to help us rid ourselves of unwanted stuff
You crack us up with the funny things you do with body hair
His face say D+H (Doug and Heather)
and always there to help your mother with art projects, computer problems, learning new programs and lightening my pack. THANKS

We always felt so blessed that you had a best friend in Doug.
We used to laugh at the two of you for hours on end.
This is one of my favorite stories of the two of you.
One day, when you were about 4 and 5 I could hear controllable laughing, and weird sounds coming from the kitchen. Curiosity got the best of me and I left James and Stacy in the family room to check things out. This is what I found. 2 little boys, sliding back and forth across the kitchen floor. The kicker was first you had poured 1/2 gallon of cooking oil on the floor, (they were coated in oil) then took a large package of spagetti and spread it all over the floor. I cracked up when I saw what they were doing and asked them just what they were doing. Their response was so funny, "we are skeitti skating" After they enjoyed their fun for awhile longer, they helped clean it up and and we had a firm agreement there would be no more sketti skating. How I wish I had a picture to prove just how creative you were in your play.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AND LOVE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN
(after all blue is your color)
His face say D+H (Doug and Heather)
and always there to help your mother with art projects, computer problems, learning new programs and lightening my pack. THANKS
and always set the example for the rest to follow
We always felt so blessed that you had a best friend in Doug.
We used to laugh at the two of you for hours on end.
This is one of my favorite stories of the two of you.
One day, when you were about 4 and 5 I could hear controllable laughing, and weird sounds coming from the kitchen. Curiosity got the best of me and I left James and Stacy in the family room to check things out. This is what I found. 2 little boys, sliding back and forth across the kitchen floor. The kicker was first you had poured 1/2 gallon of cooking oil on the floor, (they were coated in oil) then took a large package of spagetti and spread it all over the floor. I cracked up when I saw what they were doing and asked them just what they were doing. Their response was so funny, "we are skeitti skating" After they enjoyed their fun for awhile longer, they helped clean it up and and we had a firm agreement there would be no more sketti skating. How I wish I had a picture to prove just how creative you were in your play.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES AND LOVE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN
(after all blue is your color)





3 comments:
Wow, LaVon, you've set quite the precedent for honoring your kids' birthdays on your new blog! Happy Birthday Alan! We think you're pretty awesome, too! Now, no more sketti skating, okee dokee??
Yes. You have set a precedent. In both story AND picture form. I had planned another sketti skating adventure this weekend, but I'm afraid I will have to cancel on account of our long forgotten agreement.
Quite the story... I wish I could remember that. I am sure that Alan was the insigator of that kind of behavior. I am sure everyone is aware that I would never do that kind of thing without his dominant influence!
Well, Mom... great pictures and story...I sure hope that I can laugh and enjoy the moment when Andrew does something like that. And I will be sure not to have Alan around when there is oil and spaghetti in the house, you never know what might happen.
Post a Comment