Clint Terry Wilson---HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Our hats off to you!
You have blessed our lives and made us laugh, oh so many times!
Our hats off to you!
You have blessed our lives and made us laugh, oh so many times!
Sept, 13, 1986, fast forward 22 years and this is YOU!
(FYI your assigned color is YELLOW)
(FYI your assigned color is YELLOW)
Your passions in life were HORSES and BOOKS. Can you believe I have not one picture of you reading. So here is a HOBBIT from your favorite author, J.R.R. Tolkein
You joined Stacy to become the second member of the Wilson "Twinks"
and your life was full of FUN as the "TWINKS"
You were the only one who was a member of both groups in the family,
the TWINKS and the BOYS
You loved adventures with Dad and skied many incredible places
Thru the years, special moments were shared between you and Rachel
and though you tried, you could never quite fit into Stacy's shoes.
However I like your BIG shoes you have filled so well
However I like your BIG shoes you have filled so well
Despite all of your best efforts to resist becoming an EAGLE Scout you made it anyway.
We are grateful you also graduated with honors, just like the rest.
Aren't you glad you had such great example to keep up with?
We are grateful you also graduated with honors, just like the rest.
Aren't you glad you had such great example to keep up with?
You thought this Alligator farm was the greatest thing of the summer and you always had time for the little people in your life.
You were and are cute, handsome, and completely awesome
You have always been "LAUGHING" and SINGING
We loved watching you laugh at funny movies. You were far better than any movie thought of being. I can still see you rocking back and forth on your knees, laughing until you rolled over. I loved hearing you sing, be it in the shower, your bedroom or with the choir.
This video is the best I could find to hear your special laugh.
This video is the best I could find to hear your special laugh.
You are also a MISSIONARY and Bulgarian Taretour Soup
Summer of 2008 will live forever as the year CLINT wielded saws,
loppers, chains, truck and trailer and turned our yard from this
to this. Some 20 trailer loads later, Clint (my hero) forever rid our yard of
every last juniper, unwanted tree limbs and all bushes wiped into shape.
every last juniper, unwanted tree limbs and all bushes wiped into shape.
See how the experts take out BIG stumps!
SO where is the special story, sorry there really isn't one. With Alan and Doug around you 4 just followed them around and partook of whatever they dreamed up. Things like making a rolly polly farm (I have a pic to prove this one) and teaching grasshoppers to swim.
SO where is the special story, sorry there really isn't one. With Alan and Doug around you 4 just followed them around and partook of whatever they dreamed up. Things like making a rolly polly farm (I have a pic to prove this one) and teaching grasshoppers to swim.
So I looked thru dad's journal and come up with some of the cutest things you said growing up.
1. (to James when he wouldn't share his toy) "If you don't let me play with that, you can't feel my rug anymore. (He was refering to his hair which he kept in a short butch cut)
2. After having a bad day when your friends made fun of your hair, you came home and said, "Dad, I've had a bad life"
3. "Maybe when can go fishing sometime when Dad runs out of work."
4. When you were 3 you told dad "the popcorn popper had died. Lets take it to the Dr so he can fix it." Dad replied "you're funny Clint." Clint: "Yes, I know I am funny."
5. 1993: Our neighbor Sally McReynolds reported that you had been over to their house several time that week and requested that they trim their bushes by the sidewalk because it made it difficult form you to ride your bicycle.
6. In the bath tub one night you farted and just roared with laughter, "Mom look I can make bubbles with my bum."
7. You announced to the family that the buffaloes in South Dakota were PINK. You really wanted that quarter dad promised to the first person who spotted buffalo.
8. It was time to go to Webelos one week, and you firmly informed me you were not going. I tried reasoning, cajoling and threatening, to no avail. "Its stupid and boring" were your reasons. Finally I said that scouts was a program that Heavenly Father wanted the boys to participate in. Finally you conceded you would go but " I am never going to become an EAGLE SCOUT like my brothers."
9. You are stubborn, your piano teacher reported that one day at lessons you sat on your hands and refused to put your fingers on the keys. Despite many rewards offered you managed a 30 minute lesson with out a single note played.
1. (to James when he wouldn't share his toy) "If you don't let me play with that, you can't feel my rug anymore. (He was refering to his hair which he kept in a short butch cut)
2. After having a bad day when your friends made fun of your hair, you came home and said, "Dad, I've had a bad life"
3. "Maybe when can go fishing sometime when Dad runs out of work."
4. When you were 3 you told dad "the popcorn popper had died. Lets take it to the Dr so he can fix it." Dad replied "you're funny Clint." Clint: "Yes, I know I am funny."
5. 1993: Our neighbor Sally McReynolds reported that you had been over to their house several time that week and requested that they trim their bushes by the sidewalk because it made it difficult form you to ride your bicycle.
6. In the bath tub one night you farted and just roared with laughter, "Mom look I can make bubbles with my bum."
7. You announced to the family that the buffaloes in South Dakota were PINK. You really wanted that quarter dad promised to the first person who spotted buffalo.
8. It was time to go to Webelos one week, and you firmly informed me you were not going. I tried reasoning, cajoling and threatening, to no avail. "Its stupid and boring" were your reasons. Finally I said that scouts was a program that Heavenly Father wanted the boys to participate in. Finally you conceded you would go but " I am never going to become an EAGLE SCOUT like my brothers."
9. You are stubborn, your piano teacher reported that one day at lessons you sat on your hands and refused to put your fingers on the keys. Despite many rewards offered you managed a 30 minute lesson with out a single note played.
SO we hope you have a wonderful day, for you have shared a wonderful life with your family and we are so happy that you did!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
















5 comments:
Hey, I think that was my husband standing by while the tree was uprooted. He's good at pulling things out by the roots. Happy Birthday Clint! I know you mom really appreciates you and all your hard work this summer.
Happy Birhtday Clint...We love you too!
good stuff, I like that he referred to his hair as the rug. I would have to say that it grew into a mop later in life... I think mom documented it in a couple pictures...Anyway happy birthday.
Whoooo! Go Clint, way to age!
i enjoyed the family photos! Happy bday! pink buffalos? lol
Post a Comment