So since there is life after weddings, although I think I am in sewing machine withdrawals,
I thought I would share FIRSTS.
I thought I would share FIRSTS.
Now really how many FIRSTS could a woman my age have, apparently many. I am not that great a cook, or at least have become less great since there aren't so many to cook for. Since the first of the year I have made at least 7 new dishes and they were all yummy,

however our new favorite definitely has to be 3 Bears Porridge, courtesy of Clint and Aubrey.

however our new favorite definitely has to be 3 Bears Porridge, courtesy of Clint and Aubrey.
I planted many seeds and they are now safely nestled in my garden hopefully to grow BIG and BEAUTIFUL.

I had my first manicure (not fake nails, that is way to much for me) and pedicure. I don't care if I ever have a manicure again but a pedicure once a day would be totally acceptable to me.
with a Sherman tank, from head to toe.
Never have my workouts left me feeling so sore, and then I recall what the guy said as he finished. "Well Mrs Wilson you really don't have any spots that seem tight or sore so that was a pretty light massage, we can do a much deeper one next time. HA! that will never happen.
So now I am left wondering, why do people like a massage?
So now I am left wondering, why do people like a massage?


4 comments:
pschhh....wimp. :)
I had the same thing happen when I was sick once...I was sore for weeks (actually months). Did he tell you that you should drink a lot of water afterwards to rid your body of the toxins released through massage??? Because he should have. Sorry! Not ALL massages are bad.
Lee is the only one who will ever give me a massage. Heavenly! Glad you are feeling better.
I think they are so relaxing! my muscles always feel so much looser. Facials are very nice. I am still waiting for my first pedicure.
Post a Comment