Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just for FUN

So once we got all these projects finished that you have undoubtedly read about in the previous posts, Fall was over and the Holidays were fast approaching. I needed something to do that was clean, fast and didn't give off any dust in any form as a by-product of my labors. Can you guess what I came up with? If you know me you probably said SEWING and you would be right.

Yes I was still in denial about my work out buddy/therapist/BFF moving away and so I just had to keep super busy. Here are some pics of the fun things I churned out.

The little guy in the cowboy outfit is one of my favorite kids in the ward. HE is just so dang cute and such fun to be around. It was cool that I had everything in the house that I needed for the vest, down to every detail. That was cool










And that would be the end of my projects for 2010. Once Christmas was over I went into hibernation and didn't really get much of anything done except..reading and more reading and a trip to Utah see meet our newest Grandson and spend 2 weeks trying to get him to sleep at night and become his friend. I succeeded at the friend part, at least I think I did, we had daily chats where he confided in me he liked having me there. The sleep thing well that didn't really work out very well.

3 comments:

politicchic6 said...

The outfits are delightful and though your pep talks did not convince David to sleep through the night, I am sure he still thinks you are one of his favorite pals.

Colorado Conkey's said...

Wow - you have been busy and creative. Great projects.
Curtis

Michelle said...

Just got caught up on your blog and am so amazed by all the projects you have completed! You have a lot of talent and a great eye for things you can refurbish and rework. Everything looks great!