HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST HUSBAND AND FATHER EVER!
So here's to the best YOU!
Then came the kids. Wow did they come fast, you always made sure
you were a big part of their days.

From Backpacking young and oldto the tops of mountains and far below



succumbed for a day of Daddy fun.

You relaxed with "Y" football, B-ball and Ultimate too then
Relaxing with friends tried and true



You LOVE biking and brothers


and teaching fishing to others
You filled years with Scouts, (and even Young Women) Young Men and touched hundreds of lives.



Why is it that the boys all look the same age and you, Gordon and Lee just keep getting older? Do you realize you have been in serving the youth, mostly in scouting for 27 years. I am IMPRESSED!!!

and became fisher-hunter-man EXTRAORDINARE!


and when we could get away, we loved our truck even when old to take us to the mountains we loved
So we hope you have an AWESOME birthday and know we all LOVE YOU!!















4 comments:
From the looks of these pictures, you've never actually set foot inside.
If only it were true.
Happy Birthday Uncle Dan! Great pics! You are so talented!
Happy Birthday, Dan! You're a great man and we love you!
Lavon,
Not sure when we are moving back, but I really thought of you alot when I was making these last few quilts. Its not the same quilting alone! As for letting go of perfection...? I am not sure about that one! LOL!
Post a Comment