Saturday, March 28, 2009
Spring Sprouts
Flowers! I love flowers in my yard and Spring and Summer are not far away. Last year I spent way to much on flowers, although many were perennial and they are more expensive so hopefully they will come back. So this year I decided to try and grow my favorite from seed. Payton was cross 2 weeks ago and so to keep her distracted we planted my seeds. It was a cold and yucky day so we did it in the house and we made a mess but it cleaned up easily. So now it has been 10 days and almost everything is up. We have Black-Eyed Susan, Zinnia, Lupine, Daisy and a few others. I figure I am into this project about $15.00 for potting mix and seeds. If all goes well I will save about $100.00 if I were to buy all these. I'll keep you posted as to our progress. Yea for FLOWERS!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment